Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Polished by KPT: Blue is Beautiful

Polished by KPT: 
Blue is Beautiful


Hello fellow viewers! Today I am reviewing a polish called Blue is Beautiful by: Polished by KPT. It is a gorgeous dark blue thermal that turns to a grayish white shade when warm. It has beautiful holographic tints along with shiny blue bits. I did 2 coats of a white undie, 3 coats of Blue is Beautiful, and top coat.


I used Sinful Colors: Snow Me White as an undertone for Blue is Beautiful. Snow Me White is so far my favorite white polish to use. It helps from hard to remove polish to stick onto my nails. I do also use a clear base coat, but sometimes certain colors still go through and stain. This polish however; I had no problems with it staining. 


For a top coat I used Rica's Glossy Glam top coat. Only had to do one coat. Helps apply a great shine and gloss to this polish. Blue is Beautiful does dry matte, so if you love the gloss look more, be sure to have a nice gloss top coat. 


Below shows Blue is Beautiful going through its transition. It turns to a grayish blue color. It all depends on the color you use underneath. You can use the polish on its own, but it may take 3-4 coats to build opacity. 

Below shows more of the transition of Blue is Beautiful. It turns completely white/gray when under hot temperatures. If your body temperature is just at warm you may get that ombre effect; which is when the nail tips are still cold but the rest changes according to your body temperature.  


Overall, I love the polish. My only complaint is it needs some nail polish thinner. It may have just been the batch mine came from, but it was quite thick and not easy to paint with. Other than that, I love the color. Blue certainly is beautiful! :) 

Provided below are the websites in which you can purchase the indies I had mentioned. Happy Shopping! ^.^

Websites

No comments:

Post a Comment