Thursday, November 14, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Twilight Peacock and Mystical Peacock

Liquid Sky Lacquer: 
Twilight Peacock and Mystical Peacock

Hello viewers! Today I am reviewing a new brand of indie polishes I never tried before; Liquid Sky Lacquer by Carolyn. I have here from her many polishes from her line, Mystical Peacock and Twilight Peacock. They are duo chrome polishes. They both look blue or purple depending on the light with orange goldish tints except Twilight Peacock has holographic pigment mixed in. 


 My mani below shows all my nails painted with Twilight Peacock except for my ring finger. I painted that finger using Mystical Peacock. It took 2 coats to build opacity, but used a 3rd to just be sure it was solid. I did also use a top coat; which is Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat. I have mentioned it before in previous posts. I highly recommend trying it out, it's a great top coat!


Below you can definitely see the holo of Twilight Peacock when I used my flash on my iPhone 5s. 


Do I think the holo version is better than just the duo chrome? I love both, couldn't make up my mind which one to use or purchase, but I do love holo! I still can't get enough of the holo polishes. Duo chrome is making its way to the next popular thing to have on your nails. 


Do you have a favorite kind of polish? I'd like to hear from my viewers. 

Attached below are websites where you can purchase these polishes mentioned above. 

Websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment