Thursday, November 7, 2013

Disturbed Potions: Boobies Rule & Sluts Go Nuts

Disturbed Potions

Boobies Rule & Sluts Go Nuts


Tiffany here with a new blog post today! YAY! Today I'm reviewing Disturbed Potions by a lovely individual; Margaret. She makes polishes, body lotions, bath salts, soaps, lip balms, and more! She does give some of her items disturbing names; hence the name of her brand. I love her products and the names she gives them, so I am not bothered by it at all. 

From her many polishes she has I am reviewing "Boobies Rule" and "Sluts Go Nuts". Boobies Rule is a gorgeous bubble gum hot pink shade with big white circle glitter and small pink and white circle glitter. It's one of her new releases; which I was excited to get my hands on! 


Below you can see I used HK Girl Top Coat. It is also an indie brand polish made by Glisten and Glow. I have attached the website at the very bottom of my post. It is an awesome Top Coat and I recommend trying it out. It helped seal in the glitter, smoothed it out evenly, dried super fast and lasts for up to a week! For more information on it, check the website. 



Below is Sluts Go Nuts. It is a beautiful glitter packed polish in a clear base. She had mixed in four different glitters to get this final look, and it is awesome! 


Below is my mani using Sluts Go Nuts over a lavender glow in the dark polish called LOVEnder by Polish Me To Go; which is also by an indie polish maker, and the black polish is called Liquid Leather by China Glaze. I love the space look it gives over the black. It also gives life and fun to a plain solid polish. 


Just like Boobies Rule, I used HK Girl Top Coat to seal the glitter in this polish as well. The left photo is with flash and the right photo is in natural sunlight. 


Overall, I love how both manis came out and I love all the polishes I used. Check these ladies websites out if you support indie polish makers and indie product makers. You will not be disappointed by them. 
Websites:
Disturbed Potions: http://disturbingbehavior.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment