Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sindie POP! Lacquer: Lavender Storm and Dark Side

Sindie POP! Lacquer:

Lavender Storm and Dark Side


Hello everyone! Today on my blog I am reviewing two Sindie POP! Lacquers; Lavender Storm and Dark Side. 

Lavender Storm is a beautiful lavender purple based polish flowing with all sorts sized turquoise and blue glitter. It's a definite glitter bomb!


Below is a close up so you can see how nicely the glitter sits on my nails. Jessica; the owner/maker of Sindie POP! loves putting hearts on her labels. She makes sure to always put love and care into every polish before and after they are made and packaged to their new homes. :) 


Below is my manicure using natural sunlight as my lighting for this photo. I love how the glitter shines in the sun! I used 3 coats to build opacity and Rica's Glossy Glam top coat to help seal the glitter. You want to use a good top coat for these glitter bombs or else you may lose your good manicure. I recommend using Rica's Glossy Glam or HK Girl top coat. Links to these top coats are on the bottom of this blog post. 


I like to show what a difference natural sunlight photo shots look like compared to using flash. The photo below shows on the left side Lavender Storm using flash, and on the right is natural sunlight. The polish is more true on the right side. 


I did the same thing with the photos below as I did above. Left photo shows Lavender Storm with flash and right photo is in natural sunlight. 


Next up is Dark Side. It's a gorgeous black based polish with tiny galaxy like glitter. This polish is perfect for doing galaxy nails with the orange, blue, purple, green, and silver glitter. 


Below is a photo of my manicure using 3 coats of Dark Side and one coat of Rica's Glossy Glam top coat; which is pictured in the photo. 



You can see Glossy Glam doing her thing; shinning my nails. She also dries fast too which is great for me! I'm always doing something, so need a fast dry top coat! All I used for lighting in these photos was my desk lamp; which worked perfectly to show the gloss finish and the true colors of Dark Side. 



Overall, I love these polishes and all others in my Sindie POP! Lacquer collection! She never disappoints! So check them out as well as Rica's Glossy Glam and HK Girl by Glisten & Glow.


Websites








No comments:

Post a Comment