Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Star Dust Polish: SImply Mad & Serum No. 5: Pink Lantern & Day Glow

Star Dust Polish: Simply Mad & 

Serum No. 5: Pink Lantern & Day Glow

Hello my fellow viewers! Today I am reviewing several indie polishes. I have here Simply Mad by Star Dust Polish, Day Glow and Pink Lantern by Serum No. 5. 

Simply Mad is from Star Dust's Alice in Wonderland Collection. It is a lovely bright pink based polish that is also a thermal. It changes from pink when cold to clear when warm. It also has many beautiful light pink, purple, and silver glitters in all sorts of shapes and sizes. 




Below is my manicure showing on the left side, Simply Mad when cold and on the right, when warm. I had layered my polish by using Serum No. 5's Pink Lantern then, I had layered Simply Mad over it. For my accent nail I used Day Glow and topped it off with April Showers, both also by Serum No. 5. Pink Lantern and Day Glow are glow in the dark polishes. Pink Lantern glows to an orange color and Day Glow glows to a green color. For a top coat I used Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat! It's my #1 go to for top coats!



Below is another  swatch I had done with Simply Mad using Ethereal Lacquer's Neon Nectar, and Sinful Colors Cotton Candy as undies prior to painting with Simply Mad. 



Victoria Dao; Founder and Creator of Serum No. 5 is a genius! The glow in the dark polishes also glow in shaded areas too! Below shows on the left photo my mani in bright daylight and on the right, it shows it starting to glow when the sun started to go down. 


The glow pigments Victoria uses are awesome! Even the polish in the bottle start to glow if charged enough in the sun or light. 


Below Shows my mani glowing in pure darkness. I charged it under my lamp and turned off my lights in my room and BAM! It glows so bright, I can light my way around! I never had a glow polish glow this bright, and I love it! 



Below shows the polishes glowing while in their bottles. These are so fun to wear! 

I love all of these polishes I used for this mani! To purchase these beauties check for availability on the owners' websites. Have a great day everyone! :)

Websites: 

Serum No. 5: http://serumno5.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment