Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nail Polish Addict Nail Color: Unicorn Love

Nail Polish Addict Nail Color

Unicorn Love

Hello everyone! Today on my blog I am reviewing a polish by Laura Sanchez and Crystal Fernandez; Unicorn Love. It's a sky blue based polish with tiny rainbow glitter. 


I painted 3 coats of Unicorn Love and top coat. 


I absolutely love this polish, I was eyeing it for a while and I finally got it! :) The photo below was taken in natural light.


The photo below was taken using flash. 



Below is a close up of Unicorn Love. 



For top coat I used Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat. I love this top coat because it dries super fast and it shines my manicure. 



I love this polish. It applies wonderfully and I love the blue base the rainbow glitters are in. I have provided links below to the websites where you can shop for these polishes. Happy Shopping and stay tuned for my next blog post. :)


Websites:
Polish Addict Nail Color: http://www.polishaddictnailcolor.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment