Thursday, February 27, 2014

Super Natural Lacquer

Super Natural Lacquer:
Partly Cloudy

Hello everyone! This is a late night/early morning blog post, depending when you view it or where you are located. :D I Was busy with school work so did not have the chance to finish and post this earlier. 

Any way, I have a beautiful new polish to show you all! It is called Partly Cloudy by Super Natural Lacquer; which is owned by Stefanie. It is a lovely light gray based polish filled with tiny glitter in light blue, teal and dark blue; as well as medium blue squared glitter, medium sized teal hexagon shaped glitter, and medium sized dark blue squared glitter. The photo below shows a close up of the glitters in the bottle.


Below you can see another close up compared to it being swatched on my nail. For the base color I used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors; which can be purchased in many stores such as; Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, and some local super markets. 

I love how soft the gray is and the blue really gives a good pop of color. 

Below is my manicure. I started off with a clear base coat then, two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Next, I used two coats of Partly Cloudy and lastly, I went over it with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat. 



I can't help but stare at the sparkle that is in it :) It is a great polish in my opinion. I love the application and the colors are such a great pair together. You can even layer the polish like I did using a solid base prior to painting it on your nails, or you can build its opacity with 3 coats. 



I definitely recommend checking out Stefanie's website and see what is currently in stock and what is coming soon! She is a Super Natural fanatic and she will be having a collection inspired by the show. So I suggest following her on Instagram and Facebook to see when they all launch. :)



As always, websites are listed below and links are clickable! Happy shopping! ^_^
Websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment