Monday, February 17, 2014

Sindie POP! Cosmetics: Just Drawn Bad

Sindie POP! Cosmetics: 
Just Drawn Bad

I am back! I have not gone anywhere just been busy getting priorities done. :) 

I have here a beauty I have been holding out for a bit. Today I am featuring Sindie POP! Cosmetics' Just Drawn Bad created by Jessica and an unnamed Island Girl Hawaii Polish. 

Below is a gorgeous magenta based polish that dries matte. I did 3 coats and no top coat since I was going to put another polish over it. 

 I wish I knew the name of these beauty but, unfortunately in the pack of five I had received they all came with no names. If you know about Island Girl Hawaii Polishes, then you know how hard they are to find! They can only be found in parts of Nevada at ABC stores, and Hawaii. I was lucky to have come across the ABC stores website, but last time I checked they did not have all the colors that are made. 


Below is after I put Just Drawn Bad over the Island Girl polish. Just Drawn Bad is a gorgeous magenta jelly based polish; looks almost purple, with purple, red glitter in various sizes. 

This polish was inspired by the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and the character Jessica Rabbit. It represents the color of her red dress, her red lips, and her purple gloves. The name of the polish itself is part of a line she says in the movie. It is actually one of my favorite old movies to watch! :) 

I love the polishes, just do be sure to wear top coats for both whether it is a matte or a gloss one just so the manicures last longer and hold down the glitter to keep from coming off. I used Glisten and Glow's HK Girl top coat. Links to purchase these items are below as always. Happy Shopping and stay tuned for more swatches and reviews! :)


Websites:
Sindie POP! Cosmetics: http://www.sindiepop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment