Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wicked Polish: Fairy Blood Splatter and Fat Lacquers: Appetizer and Drive Through

Wicked Polish:
Fairy Blood Splatter 
&
 Fat Lacquers: 
Appetizer and Drive Through


Hi everyone! Today I am sharing some new polishes and brands I never tried before. First to welcome is the one and only Wicked Polish! It is one of the hardest indie nail polish brands to get your hands on! I was lucky to grab this lovely called Fairy Blood Splatter. 

Fairy Blood Splatter is a clear based polish filled with hot pink and purple glitter in all sizes and has tiny iridescent glitter. 

Below is a photo of everything I used for my manicure in this blog. I have not done nail art in a while so wanted to do one for this beauty. I used in this order; Appetizer base coat, Lime Crime Parfait Day, did an ombre with the un named Ellen Tracy red, applied Fairy Blood Splatter on top of ombre, and then topped it all off using Drive Through top coat. 



The next polishes are actually a base coat and top coat by Fat Lacquers. The base coat is called Appetizer and the top coat is called Drive Through. I have been using them lately and I love them! Both dry fast and the top coat gives a great gloss and shine to my manicures. They also have low odor and do not cause shrinkage or bubbles to form. 

Below you can see how the bottles look. I love the labels both front and back. It is so creative to have the "Nutrition Facts". Felicia actually puts down ingredients you would find in her nail polish and they are 5 Free!


Below is a photo of Lime Crime's Parfait Day. It is a lovely bubblegum pink shade. I did two coats to get opacity. 



The photo below shows the ombre I did using the unnamed Ellen Tracy polish. I used a makeup sponge to apply it along with some Parfait Day to blend it well. The red looks more pink when blended with the light pink polish. 



Below is my finished looked. You can see the shine from the top coat really show. 



I love how my manicure came out! I was able to make it look like fairy blood splatter on my nails but still look pretty. :D 


Here is another shot to show more of the gloss this top coat did for my nails. You can also see the red a bit better. 



Overall, I love all of these polishes! I had fun putting this manicure together. I just do recommend using a good top coat when using Fairy Blood Splatter because of the big glitters. 

Attached below are the websites to get these polishes. Wicked Polish at this time will not be restocked for quite some time, but I will attach the site any way. You can follow Wicked Polish on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date when the next restock will be. Also, Lime Crime is currently sold out of their polishes as well. You can follow them on Instagram to keep up to date when their restock will be. The Ellen Tracy polish was a gift so I do not know where to get it. 



Happy Shopping! :)
Websites
Wicked Polish: http://wickedpolish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment