Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fickle Fairy Potions: Merman Crush Monday

Fickle Fairy Potions:
Merman Crush Monday

Hello fellow viewers! I have been having such a busy month. I have a lot going on, but it will not stop me from posting because this is what I enjoy doing. :)

I am so happy to have a new polish to share with you. It is called Merman Crush Monday by Tonya's line of polishes called Fickle Fairy Potions. This gorgeous polish is a teal based polish filled with all sorts of glitter in many shapes and sizes and a variety of colors. Below shows a close up of the glitters you will find. I was not kidding when I said it is filled with all sorts of glitters! 


Below is a photo of my manicure. I did two coats and used a good top coat to seal the glitter. 


The photo shown below is of the bottle with the name of the polish labeled on the bottom. I apologize for how the photo came up. Lighting was not helping me too much for some reason for this photo and the next one. 



I love this polish! It has great application and it built opacity in just two coats. This is just one of many polishes in the Fickle Fairy Potions' line. I recommend you check Tonya's shop out for some unique blends of nail polish. 


Tonya also puts jewelry together using her own polishes. The earrings below are made using her polish called Ravishing Rain. It's a gorgeous purple based color with tons of glitter that shines and sparkles when wearing. They are set on a silver setting of dangling earrings. 


Below is the website to the direct link. Happy shopping and can't wait to show you some more polishes I have in my collection that can be in yours. :) 

Websites

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a lovely post! Thank you Tiffany!!
    I'm so glad you loved Merman Crush Monday! I just love the variety of glitters. I was just thinking what the sea floor must look like......
    Thank you for sharing and joining the Fickle Fairy Family!!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I truly do love it! I can't stop staring at my nails lol. It's really a lovely color and the glitters work so well with it. I definitely have more from your collection on my wish list. :) <3

      Delete