Monday, February 3, 2014

Coated In Polish: Back To The Beach Featuring: Victoria Secret Polish and Jindie Nails Polish

I Want To Go 
"Back To The Beach"

Hello my fellow viewers! I had my coffee today and I am snowed in today so I thought I'd catch up on my blogging. I have posted today photos taken from my brand new camera; Sony Cyber Shot! It was gifted to me by my boyfriend for Christmas. I have been taking many photos with it, and I must say it is one of the best cameras out there! It works great for me and my nail photos. :)

So back onto track here. I am reviewing today; Back To The Beach by Coated In Polish. Creator and owner is Jessica and she is an absolute sweetheart! I enjoy seeing her creations and I hope you all do too! 

Below I have photographed the three polishes I used. Left to right I have; Coated In Polish: Back To The Beach (BTTB), Jindie Nails: Princess Breath (PB), and Victoria's Secret Polish: Wildside (WS). BTTB is a beautiful turquoise blue based polish mixed with holo bits. Definitely makes me want winter over so I can go to the beach! :D PB is a pretty mint green based polish with tons of glitter in yellow, pink, blue, purple, green, dark green, and in all shapes and sizes from squares to circles; small to large! That beauty is jam packed! WS is from the Victoria Secret store in their beauty section. This pretty polish was gifted to me by one of my sister in-laws. It is a magenta color based polish and looks stunning alone or with some added flair. 


 Below is my manicure I started out with. I did three coats of BTTB to build opacity, accent nail is PB with two coats and had used Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat. 


 Below I am holding the bottle of Jindie Nails: PB upside down. Look how shiny my top coat is! I love that high gloss finish. It smooths out my glitter accent nail just perfectly with one coat. 


Below I have a close up of the glitter in PB. 


So I love nail art and felt this manicure would look great with Victoria's Secret WS. I have below a pictorial of a chevron design using Linda's Nail Vinyls. Step 1, Apply a base polish of your choice and make sure it dries completely before applying nail vinyl. Step 2, when nail polish is completely dried, apply nail vinyl/s. Step 3, Apply a second nail polish of choice over nail vinyls and quickly but carefully remove vinyls with a tweezer from the ends of the vinyls. Step 4, Let polish dry completely then apply a top coat of your choice. I prefer a fast dry one. 


Below is my finished manicure. I absolutely love it! Reminds me of Spring; which I can't wait because my birthday is in Spring. ^_^ 

I am still amazed at how good these photos have turned out. Not only did the camera help, but also my desk lamp and a light box I made using my Coach bag box that my bag came in. I put white tissue paper inside it for a background and viola! I have photos that are clearer, brighter, natural, and keeps the colors very true to how they look in real life.


Hope you all like the tips I gave out today! Remember you can look for purchase and availability of everything I mentioned below this post! If it is not available at the time do not be discouraged, it may be brought back in stock. Keep a look out for the restocks on the Instagram and Facebook pages of these indie makers. :)


Happy Shopping to all and please leave me some feedback below! Also, don't forget to keep up with my posts on Instagram: Tiffanys Polish Collection and Twitter: TinyTiff418. I post mostly nail photos and videos of my manicures. They get uploaded more often on those sites. 


Websites
Jindie Nails: http://jindienails.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment