Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Polished By KPT: Camellia And Frankenstine Polish: Ickis

Polished By KPT: Camellia 
And 
Frankenstine Polish: Ickis


Hello everyone! I know it has been a bit since I last posted but, I am back with some more polish to talk about! YAY! :)
Today I am reviewing Camellia by Polished By KPT and a new brand I never mentioned before; Ickis by Frankenstine Polish! 


 Camellia is a beautiful red thermal polish that turns to a light pink when exposed to hot temperatures or hot water and back to red when exposed to cold temperatures or cold water. 

Ickis is a gorgeous glitter bomb polish with purple, magenta, white, and black glitter in all sizes. It's the name of one of my favorite characters of a 90s show called "Ahhhh Real Monsters!" that was aired on Nickelodeon. He was always mistaken for a bunny rabbit by humans who ran into him. :D


Below is Camellia dipped in warm water. As you can see it starts to change to a medium pink shade from the bright red it was when cold.


Below Camellia has finished changing to a light pink. 


The glitter polish of Ickis really pops from having a light base coat! It's so shinny and shimmery too! I love it! 


The photos below are close ups of my nails when in warm mode. Ickis looks stunning over neutral tones. I love it so much! 

Here is a macro shot of the glitters and camellia in cold form. Camellia is a lovely red shade. I used to never red till I got this beauty. 


Below shows the stages Camellia goes into when changing from cold to warm; Red to light pink. At Stage one it starts off red since my hands were cold that day. Then, in stage two it starts to change to a pink shade. In stage three it is a complete medium pink. Lastly, in stage four it is a complete light pink shade. 


I love both of these polishes. They have no problem going on my nails when applying, I used HK Girl top coat. I have been mentioning in my previous blog posts it is my favorite top coat to use now! It's by Glisten & Glow. I won't go back to using Seche Vite anymore. 

Some of these polishes may not be available at the time or the shops may be closed in preparation for another restock, so keep in touch with them and follow their Instagram and or Facebook pages. Happy Shopping! Websites are below! :)


Websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment