Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wing Dust Collections: Under The Sea

Wing Dust Collections

Under The Sea


This lovely polish above is "Under The Sea" by Stephanie's Wing Dust Collections. It is a clear based polish filled with different sizes of glitter in black, blue, green, turquoise, and silver. 


The polish applies thick so I had to apply using the dab method to get the glitters to spread out across each nail. In the photo above I used Sinful Colors "Kissy" as a base coat, then I applied "Under The Sea" over and topped it all off with a top coat after letting the glitter dry. 



Over all, I love this glitter polish! It went so well with my base color. Reminds me of the sea! I also wore this mani for my birthday. It went well with my teal dress. To get products by Wing Dust Collections check her Etsy site out. You can find Sinful Colors at stores such as Target, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Christmas Tree Shop, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment