Friday, April 12, 2013

Black Cat Lacquer: Lucky Star

Black Cat Lacquer's Lucky Star

You Are My Lucky Star!

This is Lucky Star by Sabrina; maker of Black Cat Lacquer. It is a handmade polish packed with all sorts of different colored glitter, as well as sizes and shapes of glitter! I love how you can pair this polish with any color you want! 


Lucky Star is filled with pink, purple, and blue stars as well as big, medium, and small glitter pieces also in pink, purple, and blue. It is thick so be careful when applying to not apply in big blobs. I don't really have a hard time with getting stars out, there is sometimes fishing needed for those stars. I also recommend using a good top coat to keep the glitters from falling off or getting caught on anything. 


The picture above is "Lucky Star" over a rainbow mani I did first, then applied the glitter on top. I got the design from iMichelley. She has a YouTube channel on how to get this look which will be attached below. She also has an Instagram account where she posts amazing nail art! 


Overall, I recommend this polish. It is fun, sparkly, and lets you get creative with it. To purchase this polish or other products by Black Cat Lacquer, check her etsy page out. To get this rainbow look, check iMichellely's YouTube Channel. Also, the colors I used for the scattered rainbow look are; Sinful Colors Tempest (Purple), Cotton Candy (Pink), Unicorn (Yellow), Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint (Blue), and Salon Perfect Bellini (Orange).  

No comments:

Post a Comment