Friday, April 12, 2013

Black Cat Lacquer: I want Candy

I Want Candy...Do you?

This is "I Want Candy" by Black Cat Lacquer. It is a handmade nail polish packed with glitter!  I find this polish to be so fun with its different colored glitters. 



It is packed with blue, silver, pink, purple, and magenta glitter. You will have no problem with getting the glitter onto the nails at all.



On my nails I am wearing about 4 coats of "I Want Candy" all except my ring finger, which is Tempest by Sinful Colors with one coat of "I Want Candy" on top. I used no top coat, but I recommend using a good one such as Seche Vite fast dry top coat. You can do several coats to build up color or use a similar purple that is solid and then apply the glitter polish. 




Overall, I recommend this polish! I absolutely love it! To get your hands on "I Want Candy" or other Black Cat Lacquer products check her etsy site. For Tempest by Sinful Colors, I found it at a Walgreens, and for Seche Vite dry fast top coat, you can find it at Target. 





This was my first blog I ever did. Please leave feedback on how I can improve my future blogs. Thank you :)



2 comments: