Monday, April 22, 2013

Island Girl Hawaii Polishes

Island Girl Hawaii Polishes

Today I am introducing Island Girl Hawaii Polishes! I was so happy to have received them for my birthday and was so excited to finally try some of them out. Unfortunately, they came with no names, so they will be referred to as "Hot Pink" and "Purple". 


For my mani I used "Hot Pink", "Purple" as an accent color, China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the colors, and Oh So Wet! "Clear Ice Quick Dry Top Coat" to seal it all. 


It is kind of difficult to capture the "Hot Pink" perfectly. It is a bright neon pink. It looks amazing in person! They both have a matte finish, unless you put a clear top coat like I did. I cannot describe just how bright this polish is! I recommend using a white polish after your clear base coat, then apply this bright beauty over the white so the color can really show! The "Purple" polish is true to what it really looks like in the photos. 


The photo above shows how pretty Fairy dust is over these beautiful colors. Again, the photos don't do the pink much justice. It is close to its actual color though. 


Overall, I recommend this brand. I would love to try more of their colors one day. You can find this brand of polish in Hawaii and Las Vegas ONLY! I was lucky enough to find a website that at least sells some of the colors though. You can check out abcstores.com You can find Fairy Dust by China Glaze and Oh So Wet! Quick Dry Top Coat at a SallyBeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment