Monday, April 15, 2013

Sindie POP! Lacquer: Electric Purple

Sindie POP! Lacquer

Electric Purple


This is Electric Purple! It is a beautiful sheer duochrome polish with tiny holo bits. It changes color depending on what color you put it over. I tried it out using the polishes below. 


The colors used are as follows: Funky Fingers Prince Charming, China Glaze Liquid Leather, Sindie POP Electric Purple, and Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter. I bought Funky Fingers at Five Below, China Glaze and FInger Paints from Sally's Beauty Supply, and Electric Purple has a link at the bottom of the page. 


What I did was use two coats of each except when using Electric Purple, (Shown on the middle finger) I built it up using 3 coats. For the others, I only had to use one coat. I then put a top coat to seal it all in. Depending on the color used underneath, Electric Purple can be darker or more blue than purple. 


It is a great polish in my opinion. My sister and I should have gotten our own because we both keep using it! Ha ha! Note that there are in square bottles now. Some were also reformulated. I have the old versions. To get this polish or others in the Sindie POP! Lacquer collection check the site out. 

2 comments: