Friday, January 3, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Mystical Peacock & Linda's Nail Vinyls

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Mystical Peacock
&
Linda's Nail Vinyls

Hello hello all! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am sharing with you all another look at Liquid Sky Lacquer's Mystical Peacock and some more of Linda's Nail Vinyls!

I first wanted to show you all what I did for my christmas manicure! I used several polishes to this manicure. On my pointer and pinky fingers I used Julep's Alexandra, with Lacquerlicious' A Letter From Santa over it. The middle finger is Arcane Lacquer's Twinkling Tinsel; it's my first time using an Australian made indie polish and was gifted to me by my best friend for christmas. For my ring finger I used a Sally Hansen X-treme Wear white polish and used the straight nail vinyls to make the candy cane stripes. For top coat I used Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat. :) 


Now back on track with my main blog post! I had bought Mystical Peacock a while ago, but only tried it on as an accent along with Twilight Peacock. I had explained in a previous blog post that Twilight Peacock is a holo/duo chrome version, while Mystical Peacock is just a duo chrome version. 



Below I am showing off Mystical Peacock and did some designs using Linda's Nail Vinyls. I used the regular sized chevron nail vinyls for my middle and ring fingers and the french manicure nail vinyls for the pointer and pinky fingers. The ring I had made using Mystical Peacock. 



Depending on the light, this duco chrome polish may look blue, purple, or a reddish orange color. Below I used indoor lighting from a lamp.



Below is a simple pictorial of how Linda's French Manicure Nail Vinyls work. I first let my black nail polish dry then, apply the nail vinyl over it. I next applied Mystical Peacock over the tip of my nails and carefully remove the nail vinyl while polish is wet using a tweezer. I let it sit to dry and then apply a top coat. 



Overall, I love this polish and I have so much fun seeing it change color by just moving my fingers. Duochrome polishes really have captured my eyes! Get this beauty or put it on your polish wish list! Also, check out Linda's Nail Vinyls! They're awesome and super easy to use! Websites are below. Happy Shopping! ^_^

Websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment