Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Polish TBH: Fantasy & Linda's Nail Vinyls

Polish TBH: Fantasy 

Linda's Nail Vinyls

Hello on this very cold, but sunny day! If you're where it is warm, then lucky you! Ha ha :D Today I am reviewing a new indie polish I purchased not long ago; Polish TBH: Fantasy and a new way of doing nail designs...without all the hard work and hassle; Linda's Nail Vinyls. 

Fantasy is a gorgeous pink; almost purple shade. It's packed with gunmetal/greyish blue glitter in different sizes and tiny shimmer. Below shows a photo of the bottle and a close up of the polish itself. 


Below is a photo of my nail vinyls I had purchased from Linda. From Left to right I have chevron (regular size) pack of 100 for $3.00, french manicure pack of 100 for $3.00, and striped (straights) nail vinyls pack of 200 for $4.00 and always FREE shipping. 
For my manicure today I used the chevron nail vinyls. 



Below shows my manicure. I used two coats of Polish TBH: Fantasy on my pointer and pinky fingers and topped them off with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat. For my accent nails I used two coats of OPI Passion nail polish and Polish TBH: Fantasy. (See pictorial photo below for complete directions on how to get the chevron look.) 


Below is a simple pictorial showing how to apply the nail vinyl and polish. First, I applied a base coat and let it sit till it is completely dried. Next, I applied two coats OPI Passion nail polish and let that sit till completely dried. After that, I applied the chevron nail vinyls and applied two coats of Polish TBH: Fantasy. I then immediately removed the nail vinyls carefully with a tweezer while polish is still wet and then let it sit till completely dried. Lastly, I applied Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat. 

You may get as creative as you desire with these nail vinyls. They are very easy to apply and remove. Linda made sure they were easy to use before opening her shop and selling them. She too had trouble with creating certain designs and getting them to look perfect hence, why she came up with Nail Vinyls. So check them out for yourself! Websites to these products mentioned are below. Happy shopping and Happy Holidays! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment