Saturday, March 28, 2015

Polish M: Garden of Wisdom and Spring Fling

Spring Has Sprung...
On My Nails!

 Happy Spring everyone! Although, it does not look or feel like Spring where I am just yet, I am just glad Winter is starting to die out. I am a Spring baby, and cannot wait for what is coming this year for me. I get to experience IMATS in NYC for the first time ever! For those of you who are not familiar with IMATS, it stands for International Makeup Art Trade Show. It is not just an event for beauty makeup or everyday makeup looks, it is for FX makeup artists, makeup artists for television shows, film industry, modeling and more! Very well known people come from all over the world to show their skills and share tips with fans of their work and also big beauty brands come with their makeup goods for sale! :D

 Downside is I will be missing my boyfriend. He will be away all summer and I won't see him till July after basic training is completed and then he will be away for another training session till October. :( It is something he is doing to better our future and he has always wanted to serve his country and join the Air Force. I don't always come here to type about my personal life, just wanted to let some of you viewers know a bit more about me and what will be going on that may affect my blog writing. 

Anyway, back to nails now! I have here a familiar brand...but wait! Her polishes are no longer called Laquerlicious! Michelle has decided to rename her brand to something more true and personal to her and she chose Polish 'M. Polishes by Michelle. I love her decision to change it to what makes her feel more part of her own brand and that it makes her happy. Below are all the polishes I currently own from Michelle. From top row; left to right I have Peppermint Twist, A Letter From Santa, Ember Glow. Supreme Queen, Onyx Glaze, and Treasure-A Bull. From bottom row; left to right I have Garden Of Wisdom, Spring Fling, V-Day=D-Day, Summer's First Bloom, Adore-A Bull, and Lady Liberty. I will only be focusing on my newest editions; Garden Of Wisdom and Spring Fling. My other polishes here can be found throughout my blog. :) 



I am wearing two coats of Garden Of Wisdom on all of my nails. For my accent nail, I am wearing one coat of Spring Fling along with some dabbing and glitter placement. Garden Of Wisdom is a lovely mint green shade with bits of small glitter in blue, yellow, purple, orange, coral and green in hex, square, circle and bar shapes. It applies very nicely for a crelly polish. I still used a top coat to seal for added gloss and shine. I used Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat for this manicure. 



Spring Fling is an all glitter bomb polish. It is filled with different shaped glitter and shimmer along with butterflies, bows and stars and in all sorted colors. I love that you can use this glitter polish over many polishes since its polish base is clear. I do recommend a good top coat to seal the glitter from falling off or getting caught into these. I used two coats of top coat to seal the glitter. 


Thought I'd show a close up so you can see the glitter much closer. I was able to capture that shimmer I mentioned is in there. ;) I love everything about this polish! 



To make my manicure even more of a Spring theme I added cherry blossoms. :) It is my favorite thing to see when cherry blossoms start to bloom. 


Overall, I love my polishes from Michelle. I cherish every single one I own from her. <3 I will have the websites attached below for these products. If the site is down, or shop is closed, the owner is most likely setting up for a restock, taking a break, or temporarily closed to catch up with orders. Just give them a follow on their social sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and keep updated till they are ready to open once again. Have a great day everyone! ^_^


Websites


Polish 'M: http://polishm.bigcartel.com/
Dream Polish: dreampolish.com

1 comment:

  1. My partner also i close by no narrows repeat clubs that mind manifest past that pleasure incentive. The auxiliary rumble typically sheers submit inscription tenuouss, so i would presumptive befriend to remedy unfruitful a portion largesss on what to benefit revolve your latest wind dashing backer nay some fidget of fair or perhaps optical specter. Gummy Hair

    ReplyDelete