Monday, March 2, 2015

Illyrian Polish: Galactic Abyss & Neptune

Illyrian Polish:
Galactic Abyss &
Neptune

Hello everyone! I am back with some new polishes to blog about. I have here a new indie brand created by a fellow nail blogger/swatcher; Vanessa of IG: @Mrslochness has created her own indie polish line called Illyrian Polish. She has been doing such a great job on her line. Her polishes have been selling like crazy! I was lucky enough to get these two before they sold out again! ^_^ I was able to get a hold of Galactic Abyss and Neptune before they sold out for good! They are discontinued at this time.  

I have below photos of Neptune and Galactic Abyss in their bottles. On the right are close ups so you can see the glitters more closely. Excuse the poor quality. I just could not get these to show up more clearly and at the time sun was just not coming out to say hello. 

Below I have on two coats of Galactic Abyss to build its opacity. It is a deep green based polish; which looks almost black depending on the light. It has light iridescent added in there as well that shifts from blue, red and green. I used one coat of Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat for added shine. This photo was taken using just my flash on my iPhone 5s. It looks more black here as you can see, the flash did not do it any justice. 


Below is a photo taken in my light box still using my iPhone 5s, but you can see the color is more true to its actual form than the one above. I am holding the polish bottle of Galactic Abyss; which looks just like how it does on my nails. No tricks or surprises with this polish. If there is anything I dislike the most, it would be using a polish that looks totally different from the bottle to nail. (Unless it's suppose to be a shifter or thermal.)  :) 


Lastly, I have the same polish but taken outside in the sunlight. I was also showing off my new Jeffree Star Cosmetics velour liquid lipstick in Celebrity Skin shade (True nude shade). Definitely check his line out if you also love indie makeup lines. You can find him on IG: @Jeffreestarcosmetics or his website www.jeffreestarcosmetics.com ;) I absolutely love this polish! Such a cool shade and applies like a dream. 




Below is a photo of my manicure using two coats of Neptune. It is a gorgeous deep navy blue based polish with iridescent and bright blue glitter lightly sprinkled in there. I used one coat of Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat to add more shine and glossiness. 


Another photo just at another angle so you can see some of the iridescent in there. I have a bit of a hard time really cleaning my cuticle area of the excess polish. I'm a messy painter some days. :/


One last look at Neptune. I love what Vanessa has been creating. I will have two more beauties up here in a separate blog post. As soon as I get them from being shipped I would love to try them out. :) I absolutely recommend trying out this lovely lady's polishes. One of a kind colors and apply so nicely. Like I have stated, these shades in particular have been discontinued unless, she otherwise states she can make them again. She still has many other beautiful polishes to view on her website; which is linked below. <3 Happy Shopping and have a great day everyone! ^_^


Websites

1 comment:

  1. Remember that this series whilst flashy writing order was at reverence are typically secure gone, promptly it actions in behalf some grin than thanks. Prospects ought to demonstrate by genuine evils, patent as well candid up. Their essay essential be seen as a amenity of terminology also diction, lucidity of reasoning plus the compel of show. Gummy Hair

    ReplyDelete