Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bliss Polish

Bliss Polish:
Icy You Staring & 
Shake It Off

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you all some holo polishes from Bliss Polish! They are absolutely gorgeous! I could not stop shining my nails and the polish bottles in sunlight and with my flashlight. :D One of these beauties is also said to be a dupe for L'oreal Paris' Masked Affair; which is very hard to find in some areas of the US. I have not had the luck to even find a display anywhere in my area. I believe this dupe is better though. It was handmade with love and it is not limited edition. :)

First up to share is Icy You Staring. This is the one I believe is a dupe for the infamous Masked Affair. It took me two coats to build opacity and added one coat of Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat to add some more shine and gloss to it. The photo below shows it when being exposed to just a lamp light while in my light box. 


Below is a photo using flash so you can see more of that holo goodness! I added chevron stripes to my manicure using Nail Vinyls by Linda and Shake It Off. 


Next up is Shake It Off all on its own. This beautiful bright blue holo took two coats as well to build opacity. I also added Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat. It is absolutely beautiful! Both photos below were taken using flash. 


I wanted to see what it looked like at another angle. Looks a tad purple in certain areas. Definitely a must have polish if you love blue and/or holo polishes! I recommend checking out Bliss Polish by Yvette. She is the bomb with creating these polishes! 

You can find the websites to these products at the links provided below! The product you wanted is sold out? Shop is closed? Just follow the brand on their social medias; Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and keep up to date with them so you don't miss their reopening date! <3 Happy Shopping everyone and have a great day! 
~Tiffany 

Websites:
Bliss Polish: http://blisspolish.com/
Nail Vinyls: http://nailvinyls.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. And so the surpasse thesis conjecture rim might be the copys that is totally equipped beneficials the teeth, busy people information about the fussy among mien's plus factorys requirements. Gummy Hair

    ReplyDelete