Monday, May 20, 2013

Wing Dust Collections: Lilacs in June

Wing Dust Collections: 

Lilacs in June

Today on my blog is Wing Dust Collections' Lilacs in June. It is a beautiful light pink cream based polish, filled with all sorts of colored glitter in all sizes. (Silver, pink, green, purple, magenta, and tiny holo bits)


In the photo below is Lilacs in June on my nails. It took 3 coats to build. I also used a top coat to seal in the glitter even though it dried smoothly without the top coat. 

It went on very smoothly, no fishing was needed to get the glitters out onto the nails. It dried smoothly. The dab method was used just a wee bit, other than that little to no dabbing was needed. 


I did a side by side of Lilacs in June with the actual flowers, Lilacs. Stephanie did a great job capturing the flowers in a polish! I love the polish, the shine it gives off is beautiful. Perfect colors for spring and summer. I actually wore this polish on my nails for a wedding. I love Wing Dust Collections, Stephanie and her polishes never disappoint me. :) 

To get this polish or others by Wing Dust Collections, check her Etsy account. If she does not have the polishes you were looking for you can keep up with her and her updates on her Facebook account: Wing Dust Collections. Happy shopping! :) 
Ps, Sorry I have been taking long posting a new blog post. Been working now and my job does not allow anyone to wear polish. I have never heard of such a thing in the retail business. Oh well, rules are rules. Bleh. Thank you to those who are following me and hope for more! Also, thank you viewers for viewing my blog posts. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany thank you so much for leaving a comment on my post out was really kind of you. I'll be keeping an eye on your posts especially that you did a Wing dust today I'm so jealous. Did you hear they may be in short supply as Stephanie (I think it's Stephanie) is moving house and isn't sure when she will be up and running again? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is no problem at all hun. :) Yes, I read all of it on her facebook account. The house was sold so now she is just house hunting I guess. She will be running again as soon as she gets settled in a new place I suppose. She has been posting up new possible polishes so I know she has not stopped making polishes. :)

      Delete
    2. Argh, I need to make a LolaNailedIt facebook account, I'm so behind on all this!! :)

      Delete
    3. Awe, I just follow her on my personal facebook account. At the moment I don't think I can juggle several accounts lol. xD

      Delete