Friday, May 3, 2013

Fuse Nail Polish: Mystic Unicorn & Sexy Cement (Discount Code included!)

Fuse Nail Polish:

Mystic Unicorn & Sexy Cement

Today on my blog I am introducing a new line of polishes called Fuse Nail Polish. The two lovely ladies behind Fuse Nail Polish are Neffy and Carolyn; who believe in bringing their customers bold colors, heaps of glitter, and ensuring their customers happiness.

 I was given two polishes from the line to swatch and review and they are, Mystic Unicorn and Sexy Cement. 


First to introduce is Mystic Unicorn. It is a beautiful pale purple polish. It took me just one coat to get this look! It is a duo chrome, so depending on the light it may look more blue or it may look more purple with tints of white. 


 I love the pearl shine it has. It is even shiny without a top coat, but I still used a top Coat to seal it to last longer. The photo below shows Mystic Unicorn out in the (1) natural sunlight, and (2) indoors.

The shine on this polish is gorgeous! I was so excited to to try Mystic Unicorn out! 

Next to introduce is Sexy Cement. It is described as an unexpected beauty. It is a gray/pale blue base with gold and pale blue glitter.

The photo below shows Sexy Cement how shiny it is in the sun. (This looks so much better than the photos I posted the other day on Instagram!) 



Just look at the glitter! These ladies made sure they did not go light on the glitter and it looks fabulous! I do recommend using a top coat seal in those glitters to smooth out the surface. 

Overall, I love these polishes! They are unique and are not found anywhere else. I also love Curtis, the dinosaur and his tips on how to wear the polishes. :) If you want to purchase these polishes or others in their collection you can check out their website FuseNailPolish.bigcartel.com Also, use this discount code to get 20% off your purchase! TIFFANY20OFF Happy Shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like sexy cement!

    http://lolanailedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome polish. Fuse is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free if you use the code buy2get1

      Delete