Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sindie POP! Lacquer: Falling With Style

Sindie POP! Lacquer 

Falling With Style

Today I am showing off Falling With Style. It is a polish based on Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear. It is a white cream based polish filled with glitter in light blue, red, light purple, light green, and green. 


This beauty is a glitter bomb so I suggest using a good top coat to seal in all the glitter. 


The polish goes on smoothly and took me 3 coats to build. You can also apply a solid white polish first then use a coat or two of "Falling With Style" over the white. 


In my opinion, I think this polish is amazing! Been eyeing it for a while so I was glad to be able to get a hold of it. I am a big fan of Toy Story and I think this captures Buzz Lightyear perfectly! I love these colors meshed together.  

To buy this polish or others by Sindie POP! Lacquer, check the website out. http://sindiepoplacquer.ecrater.com  To keep updated on her polishes you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook. Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment