Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wing Dust Collections: After The Storm

Wing Dust Collections
 After The Storm

Hey everyone! Since the holidays are over I decided to do my everyday swatching of untried polishes. Today I am sharing with you all Wing Dust Collections: After The Storm by Stephanie; a Canadian based indie polish maker. :) She has so many beautiful polishes. I own several from her and would LOVE nothing more than to re-swatch the ones I have back when I was new to the indie polish world. In time I will, but for now I am sharing this beauty! 

Below shows two coats of After The Storm and for my accent nail, I used one coat of Pipe Dream Polish Cha-Ching!. For Top Coat I used Dream Polish: Gem Glam and I also used their base coat; Smooth Gem. After the storm is such a pretty teal jelly based polish with glitter in silver, teal, and magenta; also has holographic pigment! I took this photo using my flash so you can see the holo goodness shine through! Pipe Dream's Cha-Ching! is so gorgeous! It is filled with ultra fine silver holographic glitter! It's meant to be just solid glitter over load not scattered. 


Below is just a look at my manicure at another angle. Still used the flash to show the holo! :)



I was able to finally get some sun out here in the Poconos. Where I live it gets really cloudy and sometimes foggy in the Winter season, so I am glad I got some sunshine to show a natural light photo of these polishes! 



Below is photo in the shade but, still in natural daylight. I wanted to show off my new rings I bought at Forever 21. They are both suppose to be mid rings but, I have such tiny fingers so they fit like regular rings on some of my fingers. :D

I absolutely love these polishes! I recommend them very much so. Yes, Wing Dust may be coming from far away if you are not in Canada but, they actually always came in at a timely manner when I order from Pennsylvania, USA. Like always keep watch of the restocks of these brands by following their social medias. Both Wing Dust and Pipe Dream can be found on Instagram and Facebook. You can also find Wing Dust polishes on www.Llarowe.com as well as many other lovely indie own products! As always, links to the brands mentioned are provided below! Happy Shopping! <3 


Websites
Wing Dust Collections: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WingDustCollections?ref=search_shop_redirect
Pipe Dream Polish: http://pipedreampolish.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment