Monday, January 12, 2015

Picture Polish: Tiffany

Polishes At Tiffany's
Picture Polish: Tiffany

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you all that I have changed my instagram name from IG: @Tiffanyspolishcollection to now @Polishesattiffanys aka Polishes At Tiffany's. I am going to try to change my blog name; not sure if I can. Just be on the look out if it is changed on my blog as well though. :) For now I will remain Tiffany's Polish Collection here. 

Onto polish reviewing! I have here a beautiful polish given to me from one of my best friends last year for my birthday! This beauty came from Australia's piCture pOlish! Its a lovely shade that was given a perfect name...Tiffany! I used two coats and then let it sit to dry completely before doing any designs you see below. 


For designs I used Nail Vinyls' straight thin strips for the stripes, along with Rica Polish: Whiteout. For the bow I used the bow stamp on Bunny Nails' HD-I stamping plate. I did a reverse stamp and filled in the bow entirely white as oppose to having the open spots it originally would have given me. For the roses I used Serum No.5: Awesome Blossom for the pink spots then, I used Lime Crime: Milky Ways for lining the roses and the green for leaves is a green polish from Pac Sun. For the polka dots I used Rica Polish: Whiteout. After sitting for a bit to dry I applied Dream Polish: Gem Glam top coat seal all of my designs.


I decided to go with pink roses because the weather here has been depressing and I wanted to be able to look at my nails and smile and hope spring hurries up! Blue is a calming shade for me, not at all depressing for a cool shade according to its spot on a color wheel. Any Tiffany themed polish makes me happy actually ha ha :) I plan to share on my instagram a look at all my Tiffany themed polishes I own thus far. So be sure to be on the look out for it soon. <3


Below is a photo of my Sugar Pill's Sparkle Baby palette. It happened to match my manicure! If you follow me on my IG account you would know I love makeup eg. eyeshadows and lipsticks mainly. 

Overall, I love this polish. It applied so smoothly and is a lovely creme polish. Anyone should own this in their polish collection; not just another fellow Tiffany. Heads up, I will give you the link to Llarowe for piCture pOlish: Tiffany because the shipping is more affordable for US citizens. ;) Have a nice day everyone. Don't let the rain or snow ruin your day! Links to the shops are below. Happy shopping! <3 


Websites
Nail Vinyls: http://nailvinyls.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment