Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sugar Bear Hair Review

Sugar Bear Hair

 Review

Hi everyone! It has certainly been a while since I really blogged. I thought I make my comeback by reviewing a product that is different than my usual blog posts. This product has been receiving a lot of attention and curiosity on social media. I am going to talk about Sugar Bear Hair vitamins! I have been noticing my hair has not been growing back from my haircut I had back in September. I came across these vitamins around February, I saw a post of someone posing with the bottle and I found the Instagram page. I then did a bit of research. The product is still fairly new so, it was not easy finding reviews but I did find some reviews from other bloggers, YouTube, Instagram, and the website reviews itself. It was around March I ordered and started my Sugar Bear Hair journey. 


Sugar Bear Hair vitamins are chewable gummy vitamins that are gluten free, gelatin free, soy free, as well as cruelty free and vegetarian friendly. They have more than just biotin to help promote healthy hair. It also contains coconut oil and blue dye. If allergic to these ingredients, then I do not recommend using. I do recommend taking a look at their website under their Ingredients section for the full list of vitamins and ingredients. They explain further on the vitamins and what each one is good for in helping your hair, skin, and nails. 


The vitamins are chewy like gummy fruit snacks and taste like berries. Each bottle comes with 60 gummies and you are only to take 2 each day. It does not matter at what time, you can take them together or separately and before or after eating. They are recommended for ages 13 and older. I would suggest asking your doctor or child's pediatrician if they can take these if under the age limit as well as if you are pregnant and/or breast feeding. What I like about these are they smell so good, they do not have a chalky taste at all or have a weird after taste. They are very smooth to take. 



The photo collage below is some of the stages my hair has gone through. July 20, 2015 was before I cut my hair. It was very long with split ends, dried out and frizzy from too much heat and from using hot flat irons. October 9, 2015 was a month after I had cut my hair. I had about 10in cut off and donated the lock to an organization who helps make wigs for children with hair loss. I had wanted to give my hair a new start to re-grow but unfortunately I went through a loss of my cat who was battling Leukemia and a breakup that caused me great sadness and a ton of stress. It showed in my hair because it had not grown much for months and I had a ton of hair fall. I think it was around February I heard of Sugar Bear Hair and came across their Instagram page. I purchased my 1 month bottle to try it out and see how I would like it and got it within a week in March. March 12 I took my before photo showing how droopy and not so spiraled my curls became. March 18 I saw improvement to the volume, curl formation and shine of my hair. I did start to only use coconut oil and take in more water to help prevent breakouts from the biotin. For washing products, I only have been using Curly Wurly shampoo and American Cream conditioner from Lush. I am currently using Argan oil since it can absorb into the scalp where as coconut oil just sits on the scalp. 



I was so happy with the improvement to my hair, I ordered a 2nd bottle and wanted to show what my hair looks like when straightened so you can see just how long it has gotten from when i had cut my hair. April 19, 2015 was a few months before I had my hair cut. You may be able to see how dry and frizzy it was from constantly using my flat iron. September 12, 2015 was the day I had my hair cut. It was just touching my shoulders when straightened. March 17, 2016 was 5 days into taking the vitamins. My hair did grow a bit on its own but, my issue was all the hair fall I had was preventing it from growing any further. April 15, 2016 it grew another 1/2in. 


Below is a photo of my hair fall I saved from when I would wash and comb my hair. You may notice white bits in the hair ball, that is just shredded coconut from my Lush Curly Wurly shampoo. It is made with real coconut pieces and coconut oil; which is great for curls! It comes out as you condition, comb and rinse your hair. Anyway, From left to right My hair fall has shrunken since using Sugar Bear Hair. 2 weeks was prior to using the vitamins as well as 1 week. The 3rd hair ball was 7 days taking the vitamins and I waited till I was 17 days in to show another because I didn't want to save so many hair balls! Look how much smaller it is! I have never seen my hair fall have such a reduction in all my years! It is truly amazing to me. 



Below is a photo taken April 19, 2016. I was taking my 2nd bottle of Sugar Bear Hair. 



Below, this photo was taken June 4, 2016. My hair has definitely grown out of the bob style I had and I needed a trimming to even the edges out before my cousin's wedding. 



This photo was taken June 18, 2016. It was a few days after I had my hair trimmed. It looks shorter since its waved from having it blown out. 



Below shows my 3 month results! On the left is what my hair looked like before starting the hair vitamin journey, and on the right is the end of taking my 3rd month. Such a big difference in the curls themselves as well as shine and softness. There is more length, which will show in the next photo. 


Below shows my hair straightened. On the left is a photo taken on July 22, 2016 and on the right is a photo from September 12, 2015.


Below is a photo taken July 2, 2016. I am so pleased how much volume I have and how pretty my curls are again. I don't straighten them as much anymore. I can actually enjoy keeping my hair natural. 



Lastly, the photo below shows a comparison of my hair straightened to curled. It is definitely longer than what I started with. I am very pleased with these vitamins. Without its help, I would probably still have a ton of hair fall and droopy sad looking curls. Definitely look into trying these out for yourself. I recommend trying it for a month and go from there. I also recommend taking in more water if you are not drinking enough water as you should. It will help to absorb the biotin without acne breakouts popping up. I also recommend reducing use of heat in your hair and switch to natural hair care remedies. Sugar Bear Hair has some tips on their website. Keep in mind, results will vary and everyone will have different results. These are not magical hair vitamins, so keep in mind it may take some time and patience to notice a difference. 


I wish you all luck if you decide to try them out. I have attached below the website to Sugar Bear Hair. If you have any questions or concerns let me or Sugar Bear Hair know. Do read thoroughly through my post or search the FAQs section of the Sugar Bear Hair website first. Your question may already have an answer. Have a great week everyone! 

Update: Do see my part 2 blog post for further results I have had.

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment